- All material on the website is protected by all applicable laws including copyright and trademark laws unless otherwise specifically noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Website Terms and Conditions or in the text on the website.
- Your use of the website is at your risk. Curvalicious makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and, to the extent permitted by law, Curvalicious specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the website. Neither Curvalicious nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the website whether due to a breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, or otherwise even if Curvalicious has been notified or advised of the possibility of such damages. Except as otherwise stated in the text of a webpage of this website or as required by law, everything on the website and all Curvalicious products displayed on the website are provided to you “AS IS” and, to the extent permitted by law, is provided WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Statutory warranties that are implied under Division 2 Part V Trade Practices Act 1974 are not excluded if goods are of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Curvalicious’s liability for breach of implied warranties, conditions or undertakings which cannot be excluded is limited, at Curvalicious’s option, to: in the case of goods: (i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; (ii) the repair of such goods; (iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or (iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and in the case of services: (i) the supply of the services again; or (ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Features and information of third party suppliers, third party products and/or services described or depicted on the website, or available for enquiry or application through website hyperlinks, including, without limitation, availability and descriptions of products or services as displayed on the website and via website hyperlinks are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Curvalicious assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website (including accessing hyperlinks) or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website. Curvalicious also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any interruptions or errors in access to the website or the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, security or reliability of any communications (including, without limitation, any transactions) made through or in relation to the website.
- If you send any communications or materials to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Curvalicious or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, by sending or placing any such information, you grant to Curvalicious an irrevocable, perpetual, unrestricted, royalty-free worldwide licence to use, copy, sublicense, modify, redistribute or otherwise deal with such information or materials including, without limitation, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- Materials and third party logos, brands and trade names displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Curvalicious. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Website Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the website or specific permission is obtained from the third party owners. Any unauthorised use of images and third party logos, brands and trade names may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statues.
- The website refers to products and/or services that are generally available in Australia but may not be available in your particular country or locality. The reference to any such products or services in this website does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular locality. You should therefore check with a Curvalicious authorised representative for specific product/service availability in your locality.
- Curvalicious is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the website. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While Curvalicious may provide links on this website to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience and information only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. To the extent permitted by law, Curvalicious disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
- Although Curvalicious may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like that may be included from time to time on the website, Curvalicious is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. By accessing and browsing the website, you agree that you shall indemnify, and keep indemnified, Curvalicious from and against any claim, action, damage, loss, liability, cost, payment, charge or expense including but not limited to consequential loss, economic loss and legal expenses (calculated on a solicitor/client basis) suffered or incurred by Curvalicious arising out of any claim or action that results from your accessing and use of the website or in connection with any breach by you of these Website Terms and Conditions.
- Curvalicious will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Curvalicious to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials. In addition, you will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the website;
- Post, transmit or in any way exploit any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising; or
- Download any material posted by any other user if you know, or ought reasonably to know, that such material cannot legally be distributed in such a manner.
- Any order placed by you on the website or on a linked website is an offer by you to purchase the particular product or service specified. Curvalicious and the third party linked website owner reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, an error in your order or in the material on the website, or the unavailability of the product or service. The contract to purchase the particular product or service only comes into existence in accordance with the stated Terms and Conditions of Sale of that product or service.
- Curvalicious may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, by clicking the Legal Notices and Website Terms & Conditions link.
- Curvalicious reserves the right to change this website in any way without notice to you. If you have authorised user access to the website, your ability to access and use the website may be terminated at any time without notice to you.
Thank you for shopping at Curvalicious online, we hope you love your purchase. However, if it’s not quite right; here are some detailed instructions on how to return or exchange the item(s) you bought online. You can exchange or return any of the items you ordered online with the tax invoice (your receipt) you receive in your parcel. Please note it can take 5-10 business days for a refund to be processed via direct deposit.
We do not offer refunds or exchange simply for a customer who has change their mind, however we are sympathetic to a size misjudgements and will happily exchange the item (subject to stock availability) by providing the following Online Return Policy Conditions have been met;
1. The items are returned within 10 days of the date shown on the tax invoice.
2. Items must be in new and original condition as purchased, with all labels/tickets attached.
3. The Tax Invoice must be provided as proof of purchase.
4. The Customer is responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us and also for any replacement garments to be posted back to the customer (unless deemed to be a faulty item by Curvalicious)
Faulty items can be replaced with the same item originally purchased (subject to stock availability) or a full refund or exchange for another item. Please state your preference when emailing firstname.lastname@example.org about your return / refund.
All refunds will be provided via direct deposit to a nominated bank account.
Returning items to the Curvalicious Online Store
To obtain a refund/exchange via the Curvalicious online store, send an email to email@example.com with your details and a copy of your original tax invoice (your receipt). We will then notify you of the return mail address.
As soon as we receive your return/exchange item the Curvalicious Support Team will then evaluate the exchange and if approved your requested exchange will be processed and new item(s) sent back out to you or we will refund to a nomindated bank account. You will receive an email confirmation when this has occurred. Please allow up to 5-10 business days for this processing time after receipt of return order.